Virasolve Cold Sore Cream 5g
Buy onlineShow more retailers
Virasolve Cold Sore Cream has a triple action to relieve symptoms of unsightly cold sores - antiviral, antibacterial and anaesthetic.
Idoxuridine 5mg, Lidocaine (lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate 20mg, Benzalkonium chloride 5mg.
Cover the affected area with a thin layer of Virasolve. Repeat this application every hour on the first day and then every four hours on subsequent days until the cold sore disappears.
Do not use
- During pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- While using this medicine.
- For external use only.
- If skin irritation, redness or swelling occurs, discontinue use and seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Refer to enclosed leaflet for more information.